- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/beef-and-pork-meatloaf
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for Beef and Pork Meatloaf. This is a favorite family meatloaf recipe combining beef, pork, and optional hard boiled eggs. Serve with onion gravy, recipe included.
- 2 cups bread crumbs
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 pound lean ground pork
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped or pressed
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3 hard boiled eggs, peeled (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 350Â°F. Mix all ingredients together. Shape into a loaf pan. Bake for 1 1/2 hours. If desired, spoon onion gravy over Baked meatloaf slices.