- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1 recipe pizza dough of your choice (see related recipes section below for links to some good options)
- 2 grilled boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup of your favorite barbecue sauce
- 6-8 ounces grated cheese (seenote above)
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- Preheat oven to 450ºF. Roll out pizza dough, and place on cornmeal pusted pizza peal (if baking on baking stone) on an oiled pizza pan. If your new to pizza making, see the Related Features section below for our pizza making tutorial.
- Top pizza with a thin coating of barbecue sauce. Spread on a thin layer of greated cheese. Sprinkle on chopped chicken and green onions.
- Bake for about 12- 15 minutes or until crust is starting to brown and cheese is melted.