- Recipe created by FabFood on Oct 8, 2008
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/bananas-with-coconut-cream
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for Bananas with Coconut Cream. This unique quick and easy recipe provides a wonderful way to make an unusual and delicious dessert from almost too-ripe bananas.
- 3 ripe bananas, peeled
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, mixed with 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 3 tablespoons coconut cream
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place the bananas on a small baking dish, and sprinkle on the cinnamon sugar. Drizzle with butter and lime juice, and bake until bananas are tender, 10 to 15 minutes. Serve each banana on a warmed plate with a tablespoon of coconut cream alongside.