- Recipe created by FabFood on Mar 4, 2011
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/banana-granola-muffins
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Make these Banana Granola Muffins for a special weekend breakfast for friends and family. Sweet banana and crunchy granola make for a hearty and substantial muffin everyone will love.
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 mashed ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup granola
- Sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt into the bowl of an electric mixer; add the melted butter and blend; combine the eggs, milk, vanilla, and mashed bananas, then add them to the flour and butter mixture; scrape the bowl and blend well, but don't overmix.
- Fold the granola into the batter; spoon the batter into the muffin tray, fill each one to the top; bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes.