Are you ready for s'mores, peanut butter and cookie overload? You're not going to believe how easy this recipe is to throw together and how much it will impress your family and friends. This baby has a graham cracker crust and is then topped with a cakey chocolate peanut butter mixture, marshmallows, peanut butter cups and lots of drizzled peanut butter. Oh yeah!
Peanut butter cup s'mores cookie bars
Source: Brownie/Cookie recipe from Two Peas & Their Pod
Yields contents of 9 x 9-inch pan
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups mini-marshmallows
- 12 mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, cut in half
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F and line a 9 x 9-inch baking dish with a large overhanging piece of parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, mix together the melted butter, graham cracker crumbs and salt.
- Press into the pan and bake for 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Take out of the oven and raise the temperature to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and kosher salt. Stir in chocolate chips.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together vegetable oil, eggs and peanut butter.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and stir with a spatula until just combined.
- Pour over graham cracker crust and bake for about 25 minutes until set and a toothpick comes out mostly clean.
- Top hot brownies with marshmallows and add back to the oven for 5 minutes to just soften.
- Top melted marshmallows with Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and melted peanut butter.
- Let cool before cutting.