Made from fresh pear nectar and basil leaves, this fresh and unique cocktail tastes like one you'd get at a super fancy spa. Serve these alongside your favorite brunch recipe (may we suggest this skinny eggs Benedict recipe?) for a fun, fruity way to celebrate mom.
Pear basil mimosas
Recipe inspired by Real Simple
Serves about 4
- 1 bottle chilled Champagne
- 1-3/4 cups pear nectar (use this recipe for homemade)
- 1/4 cup white grapefruit or cranberry juice
- About 3-4 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- In a pitcher, mix the pear nectar and white juice together. In Champagne flutes, fill each about 1/3 the way full with juice. Top with Champagne and about 1 tablespoon (for each glass) of chopped basil. Use a straw to mix up and enjoy!