These delicious popable pancakes are super fluffy and slightly dense, and are perfect paired with a big heaping of powdered sugar or syrup and a mimosa! Your brunch will never be the same.
Lemon blueberry pancake popovers
Yields about 12 popovers
- 1 cup lemon nonfat Chobani Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Dash of cinnamon
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place Greek yogurt, eggs, water and vanilla into a blender and blend. Add flour, baking soda, cinnamon and brown sugar. Blend the mixture until frothy and bubbly. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place a muffin tin in the oven and heat for about 3-5 minutes. Once heated, brush the butter into the muffin cavities with melted butter using a pastry brush.
- After mixture has sat, blend once more. Pour into muffin cavities, filling about 3/4 of the way full. Sprinkle each popover with a few blueberries.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, and then without opening the oven, reduce heat to 350 degrees F and bake another 8-10 minutes, or until pancakes are puffy.
- Serve with powdered sugar and enjoy immediately!