Not only is this lobster BLT roll completely delicious, it's lower in fat since the salad is made with yogurt instead of mayo! This will come in handy when you go to fit into that imaginary bathing suit for your mental vacation.
BLT lobster roll
Serves 3 - 4.
- About 1 1/4 pound lobster tail meat, chopped into pieces
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup 2 percent plain Chobani Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon spicy mustard (like Dijon)
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- About 6 -8 slices of turkey bacon
- 3 -4 steak roll buns
- Fresh lettuce or arugula
- 4 slices tomato, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- To make the salad, mix the lobster meat, onion, yogurt, dill, mustard, lemon juice salt and pepper and spicy mustard together until the meat is fully coated.
- Butter both sides of the steak rolls. Scoop a generous spoonful of salad onto each steak roll. Top with lettuce, 2 slices of bacon and 2 slices of tomato. Enjoy!