Vodka and pudding? Irish liquor and pudding? Well absolutely, yes! Chocolate pudding, booze and whipped cream. Adult pudding treats that are called, pudding shots!
Chocolate pudding shots
Makes about 20
- 1 small package chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Irish cream liqueur
- 1/2 cup vodka (whipped cream vodka tastes delicious)
- 1 carton frozen whipped topping that has thawed (in refrigerator)
- Homemade whipped cream (for topping)
- Miniature chocolate chips (also for topping)
- Disposable shot glasses
- In a large bowl, whisk together the pudding, milk, Irish cream and vodka for about 2-3 minutes.
- Now whisk in the whipped topping.
- Spoon into disposable shot glasses.
- Place on a cookie sheet then freeze overnight.
- Garnish with homemade whipped cream and miniature chocolate chips. Serve with wooden spoons or regular spoons. Let thaw just enough to enjoy!