Mini zucchini pizzas
Serves about 4
These little pizzas make perfect party appetizers and snacks as well as a great appetizer for a dinner party. All you need are five ingredients (plus more for your own taste) to make these perfect, bite-size pizzas. Now you can have your pizza and still fit into those tight colored skinny jeans.
- 2 zucchinis
- 1/4 cup Parmesan
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh mozzarella
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup marinara sauce
- Liberal dashes of salt and pepper
- Dried oregano (for garnish)
- Preheat broiler.
- Slice zucchini into 1/4-inch slices. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with olive oil. Broil for about 2 minutes to soften.
- Add about 1/2 to 1 tablespoon of sauce onto each slices. Top with a small slice of mozzarella cheese and 1/2 teaspoon of Parmesan. Repeat until all zucchinis have been topped. Add a dash of salt and pepper and broil an additional 2 to 3 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly. Enjoy warm!