Bounty chocolate granola
When I tried this granola I just about died and went to heaven. Without sounding too arrogant about my granola making skills, I have to say that it is the best granola I've ever tasted. Well, maybe that did sound proud, but hey, it's the truth. Of course, I'm a staunch chocolate fan and any excuse to eat chocolate for breakfast sounds great to me. I also love this recipe because it's actually good for you and doesn't have any refined sugar, oil or other bad ingredients.
- 2 cups quick oats
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup pure cocoa
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla
- Pinch sea salt
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Spread it out on a pan lined with parchment paper.
- This will take over an hour on a low oven temperature (150-200 degrees F). Be sure to keep turning it over with a spatula and stirring it so it bakes evenly.
- Let it cool.
- Store in an airtight container until ready to serve.