Buffalo chicken lasagna skillet for one
Yields 2 servings
Not only is this dish portioned perfectly, it requires minimal clean-up too -- since it's made in just one skillet. Plus, this dish is budget friendly and costs less than $10 to prepare!
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion, finely chopped
- 3 ounces diced tomatoes, drained
- 3 ounces buffalo chicken sauce
- 1 small boneless, skinless chicken breast, chopped
- 3 ounces fat-free ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1-1/2 ounces blue cheese, crumbled (optional)
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 lasagna noodles, fully cooked
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a medium 2-quart skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and cook until just soft, about 2 minutes. Add in chicken breast and cook until meat is no longer pink, about 4 to 6 more minutes. Stir in tomatoes, buffalo sauce, Italian seasoning, water, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and let simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Add in lasagna noodles, ricotta, blue cheese (if using) and mozzarella. Heat until cheese is melted and mixture is fully combined. Sprinkle on Parmesan and remove from heat. Serve immediately and enjoy!