In my books, this is one of the best and versatile meals. I can be found eating it at breakfast, lunch or dinner. One omelet is surprisingly filling because it's packed with tons of natural protein. Besides, with the addition of lightly sweetened whipped cream, how could you resist?
Temptation omelet recipe
- 3 organic eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon vanilla pudding powder
- 1/2 banana, cut into coins
- 1/3 cup mixed berries
- 1/8 cup fresh pineapple, chopped
- Freshly whipped cream
- Whisk the eggs, water and pudding mix until they are completely blended.
- Mist a non-stick pan with olive oil and cook.
- Once it's done on the one side, flip carefully and cook the other side.
- Fill half the omelet with whipped cream and the fruit. Fold over.
- Top with a little sprinkling of icing sugar and more fruit.