One of my favorite things in the world is ice cream. However, we all know that ice cream isn't the best thing to eat every single day, so frozen yogurt is a great alternative. I'm not talking about the store bought stuff or a cup from your local frozen yogurt shop -- which isn't usually very healthy either.
Try making your own frozen yogurt. These recipes are quick and easy and will have your sweet tooth satisfied in no time.
Instant strawberry frozen yogurt
- 1/2 cup organic plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup organic strawberries
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
- 2 packets Truvia or stevia based sweetener
- 4 cubes of ice
- Using your blender, simply whizz all those ingredients into submission.
- Serve in bowls with slices of strawberries on top.
Blueberry bliss frozen yogurt
- 1/4 cup organic plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons organic sugar
- 4 cubes ice
- Whipped cream
- Fresh blueberries
- Using your blender, blend all your ingredients.
- Serve in bowls with a dollop of whipped cream and fresh blueberries.
Mango madness frozen yogurt
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 frozen mango chunks
- 2-3 teaspoons liquid honey
- 4 cubes ice
- Sliced bananas
- Halved strawberries
- Using your blender, whiz up all of your ingredients.
- Serve in bowls, top with sliced bananas and strawberries.